Hello and Welcome to my page.
The picture provided on the left gives a glimpse into my life shared with my strong supportive husband, and sound man, Tim. Isn’t it grand!!
I am a Bible Teacher/Gospel singer and servant/operator at Searching For God’s Truth.
My calling is to teach inquisitive minds to investigate, evaluate, and contribute.
Searching For God’s Truth provides the platform of seventeen years of in-depth Bible study, research, and experience, implementing proven tenets for a deeper reading with understanding, the Bible.
Practical training includes Biblical principles through classes and seminars.
Vision: Biblical values learned, applied, and achieved are practiced to instill the results of a happy, healthy, respectful, attitude of gratitude, and unity within the individual, family, neighborhoods, and the surrounding rural and urban communities.
Searching For God’s Truth
- Bible Teacher: investigates. Evaluates. Contributes
- Ministerial Roles That God Allows To Be Filled By Women
- Innate or Chosen: Homosexuality Cannot Be Exercised In The Christian Church
- The Church: Its Residence
- Fallen Angels
- The Book of Jude Study
- Seminars, Classes, and Workshops: Imports Biblical Values for Today’s World
- God’s Marriage Proposal For Today
- The Events of Peter
- Gospel Singer: Sing Testimony in Song
- Biblical, Historical and Philosophical documentation found while Searching For God’s Truth
- Answers to questions that have been sought through in-depth study.
- Inspirational aspects that represent the actual fulfillment of 1 Corinthians 10:13.
- The Dickerson Family
Belinda Butler Dickerson~
Bible Teacher, Gospel Singer