Mission: To teach Biblical principles for daily living, thereby revealing the methods of Christ through authentic awareness of husband and wife, family (physical and spiritual), and friends alike.
Vision: Biblical values learned, applied, and achieving the happy, healthy, respectful, attitudes of gratitude, and unity within family, neighborhoods, in and around the rural and urban communities.
Searching For God’s Truth
- Bible Teacher: investigates. Evaluates. Contributes
- Ministerial Roles That God Allows To Be Filled By Women
- Innate or Chosen: Homosexuality Cannot Be Exercised In The Christian Church
- God’s Members: The Church
- Seminars, Classes, and Workshops: Imports Biblical Values for Today’s World
- God’s Marriage Proposal
- The Events of Peter
- Gospel Singer: Sing Testimony in Song
- Biblical, Historical and Philosophical documentation found while Searching For God’s Truth
- Answers to questions that have been sought through in-depth study.
- Inspirational aspects that represent the actual fulfillment of 1 Corinthians 10:13.
- The Dickerson Family
~Belinda Butler Dickerson~
Bible Teacher, Gospel Singer